Willard Library Ghost cam

Ghost cams. Will you see one?
Kolchak
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Willard Library Ghost cam

Post by Kolchak » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:48 pm

It appears they changed their format somewhat. The first time I saw this cam was back in the late 90's I think. At that time you could pull up photos that people had saved that supposedly showed ghost. What was cool was that people were sending in their photos that showed..Space Ghost, Slimer, Casper, Ghost Busters, Terminator, Elvis, etc.....

Then they had another link that was supposed to show the real ghost photos. It was all a bunch of a shadows and wild imaginations. Still fun to look at though. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HalloweenDot
Site Admin

Post by HalloweenDot » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:42 am

Definitely entertaining.
Halloween.com since 1994 - Chris

waleeedijaz
Ghost

Post by waleeedijaz » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:38 am

It appears they changed their format somewhat. The first time I saw this cam was back in the late 90's I think. At that time you could pull up photos that people had saved that supposedly showed ghost. What was cool was that people were sending in their photos that showed..Space Ghost, Slimer, Casper, Ghost Busters, Terminator, Elvis, etc.

Kolchak
Halloween Master

Post by Kolchak » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:13 pm

waleeedijaz wrote:It appears they changed their format somewhat. The first time I saw this cam was back in the late 90's I think. At that time you could pull up photos that people had saved that supposedly showed ghost. What was cool was that people were sending in their photos that showed..Space Ghost, Slimer, Casper, Ghost Busters, Terminator, Elvis, etc.

Yea, that was pretty funny. They had a good sense of humor, now all you see are shadows that are more like a Rorschach test. Very much open to individual interpretation.