Fright Catalog

Have a review - positive or negative - of a halloween merchant?
Haunt Master

Fright Catalog

Post by Haunt Master » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:59 pm

Please contact Mark, so he can take care of you. His direct email is mark@frightcatalog.com

Well, I have never had any problems with Fright Catalog before. Mark is a great guy and has been in the Halloween business for many, many years. I like shop at FC myself before Halloween, because they carry many stuffs than Alarming Products has, plus the service is very good.

And also, I don't believe they ship overseas, however, there are some complaints from other countries so they probably ship to APO boxes as that is technically considered the US.

rio_mask
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Fright Catalog

Post by rio_mask » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:45 am

Haunt Master wrote:Please contact Mark, so he can take care of you. His direct email is mark@frightcatalog.com

Well, I have never had any problems with Fright Catalog before. Mark is a great guy and has been in the Halloween business for many, many years. I like shop at FC myself before Halloween, because they carry many stuffs than Alarming Products has, plus the service is very good.

And also, I don't believe they ship overseas, however, there are some complaints from other countries so they probably ship to APO boxes as that is technically considered the US.
We are Halloween products factory, we are major in manufacturing and developing of Halloween products ranging from rubber latex masks, PVC Mask, foam mask, sponge masks, sponge displays to various holiday costumes and wigs.
If you know someone are doing these business, could you pls introduce it to us?
TNks in adavance