Halloween Horror Nights 2010

List your Haunted Houses and Haunted Attractions. Please include the location, dates it is active, the web site and some descriptive text.
iHaunt
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Halloween Horror Nights 2010

Post by iHaunt » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:50 pm

Nice pics, jade! :D

TheHallow1
Haunt Master

Post by TheHallow1 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:18 am

Spookymufu wrote:we have one right here on this forum as a matter of fact ;)
Wrong, as always. 8)
Trick 'r Treat

Spookymufu
Halloween Master

Post by Spookymufu » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:34 am

TheHallow1 wrote:
Wrong, as always. 8)
how do you know I meant you, you feeling guilty about it or something, mini Michael?
http://theyard.netii.net/
"You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar but if you pull their wings off they'll eat whatever you give them!"

TheHallow1
Haunt Master

Post by TheHallow1 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:30 am

Spookymufu wrote:
TheHallow1 wrote:
Wrong, as always. 8)
how do you know I meant you, you feeling guilty about it or something, mini Michael?
First off, I don't get that reference (mini-Michael? wtf?) Second, I know you meant me because you have a very black and white view on the world and anybody who doesn't automatically agree with your perspective must be a "Liberal" right? :lol:

I'm neither a Liberal nor am I influenced by any of the shows/people you mentioned. They're funny shows, yes. But Family Guy is the only one you mentioned that is actually Liberally biased. Stewart and Colbert are independent. I've seen them mock both sides of the Political Spectrum: Democrat and Republican. And I don't know about Lopez. :? But when it comes to forming my political opinions, I actually take the time and consider both perspectives of an issue (Democrat and Republican), compare the opposing opinions to what society has established as socially acceptable. Then I see what the issue looks like outside of those biases and opinions and draw my conclusions accordingly. You have to consider all sides of the argument and try to find the shades of grey inbetween, rather than just simply watching Fox (Faux) News and taking your views from that. (You want to talk about misinformation? :lol: )
Trick 'r Treat

TheHallow1
Haunt Master

Post by TheHallow1 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:49 am

Which Halloween Horror Nights are you referring to? Hollywood's or Orlando's? Either way, I can't go to either of them, but I would much rather go to Orlando's. They do a way better job with their themes.
Trick 'r Treat

Spookymufu
Halloween Master

Post by Spookymufu » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:22 am

TheHallow1 wrote:First off, blah blah blah blah (stuff we know isnt true) blah blah blah, Fox (Faux) News (liberal insult talking point every far left web site/blog uses) blah blah blah
who are you trying to convince, you or me? I already see how you are, no need to try and convince me...
"You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar but if you pull their wings off they'll eat whatever you give them!"

TheHallow1
Haunt Master

Post by TheHallow1 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:25 am

Spookymufu wrote:
TheHallow1 wrote:First off, blah blah blah blah (stuff we know isnt true) blah blah blah, Fox (Faux) News (liberal insult talking point every far left web site/blog uses) blah blah blah
who are you trying to convince, you or me? I already see how you are, no need to try and convince me...

Thank you for proving my point. That was a very nice display of ignorant arrogance.
Trick 'r Treat

Spookymufu
Halloween Master

Post by Spookymufu » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:33 am

TheHallow1 wrote:
Spookymufu wrote:

Thank you for proving my point. That was a very nice display of ignorant arrogance.
no, I've just herd your anti republican anti religion rants/insults before and I know how you really are no matter how much you try to fool the rest of the people here that missed your little youtube tirade about the right, your own comments have taken you out of that whole "I'm impartial and I see all sides" category because to those of us that have heard and read your temper tantrums on republicans and good ol' American values know it's all a bunch of BS.

TheHallow1
Haunt Master

Post by TheHallow1 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:41 am

no, I've just herd your anti republican anti religion rants/insults before and I know how you really are no matter how much you try to fool the rest of the people here that missed your little youtube tirade about the right, your own comments have taken you out of that whole "I'm impartial and I see all sides" category because to those of us that have heard and read your temper tantrums on republicans and good ol' American values know it's all a bunch of BS.

See what I mean? You don't know me or anything about me and any conclusions you've drawn are from uneducated guesses. That little rant was just satire. I may not agree with the Conservative opinions, but I also don't agree with many Liberal opinions. Let's be realistic, both parties have good ideas, both parties have bad ideas. In reality, nothing is set in stone and nothing is black and white. That's why I said to find the Shades of Grey. You say I throw temper tantrums when you're the one who immediately jumps at anyone who disagrees with you? Ironic. Like I said, you don't know who I am and any uneducated guess you make probably won't come close.
Trick 'r Treat

Spookymufu
Halloween Master

Post by Spookymufu » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:42 am

okay.....if you say so....

TheHallow1
Haunt Master

Post by TheHallow1 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:52 am

Spookymufu wrote:okay.....if you say so....
Okay? Okay. Look, this isn't the place for discussions such as these. Political discussions always spiral into horrible, heated arguments. It's a subject best avoided. We could be denying ourselves the opportunity for a very good friendship (At least the best friendship an online connection can offer) I'm sure that there are alot of things we could agree on. I mean, look where we are: The discussion forums of a Halloween website. We both obviously love Halloween. I'm sure there's alot more we have in common. You know what they say, "Things never to discuss with people: Religion, Politics, and the Great Pumpkin."
Trick 'r Treat

Spookymufu
Halloween Master

Post by Spookymufu » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:25 pm

you know what.......fair enough........I wouldnt say I jump on people that dont agree with me, I would say I am more quick to correct someone more then most...but okay, i think you're right about the whole "other things in common" thing....

TheHallow1
Haunt Master

Post by TheHallow1 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:28 pm

Spookymufu wrote:you know what.......fair enough........I wouldnt say I jump on people that dont agree with me, I would say I am more quick to correct someone more then most...but okay, i think you're right about the whole "other things in common" thing....
See? We're already getting somewhere. :D
Trick 'r Treat

MacPhantom
Halloween Master

Post by MacPhantom » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:51 pm

Um.... are you two gonna start makin' out now? Because I don't think that's the sort of "Halloween attractions" this thread is supposed to be about.... :?

TheHallow1
Haunt Master

Post by TheHallow1 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:22 pm

MacPhantom wrote:Um.... are you two gonna start makin' out now? Because I don't think that's the sort of "Halloween attractions" this thread is supposed to be about.... :?
:lol: Very funny Mac.
Trick 'r Treat