Field of Screams-PA

List your Haunted Houses and Haunted Attractions. Please include the location, dates it is active, the web site and some descriptive text.
Shadows Symphony
Vampire
What is the highest number?: 10992

Field of Screams-PA

Post by Shadows Symphony » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:11 pm

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone here is a fan of Field of Screams. It's my favorite Haunt to visit, and I go usually twice a year. It's a really neat setup. Haunted House, Asylum, and a Hayride. If you're close, it's definitely worth the trip!!
If you want to hear some new Halloween/Horror Music... http://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowsSymp ... ature=mhee

NeverMore
Halloween Master

Re: Field of Screams-PA

Post by NeverMore » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:22 pm

Where at in PA? I'll be in Pittsburgh at the end of next month.

Shadows Symphony
Vampire

Post by Shadows Symphony » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:04 pm

Pitt is probably a little too far a drive. It's towards the Mountville area. That would take several hours to get there. You could always make a trip of it and hit all the great local haunts though! :P
If you want to hear some new Halloween/Horror Music... http://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowsSymp ... ature=mhee

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:43 pm

I've heard about this from one of my haunt friends, and that place is so awesome! :D

Shadows Symphony
Vampire

Post by Shadows Symphony » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:05 am

It definitely is. And I'm excited because I'm making custom sound effects for them this year! And getting Shadow's Symphony in at least one of the Haunted houses. I've been going there forever with family and friends.

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:49 pm

I know a member here named ScreamHaunt, but he hasn't been around here for a long, long time... I'm not so sure if he already awary of this haunted place. I did email him to see how he was doing, but never got a single response back yet. :?

DeathRider
Ghost

Post by DeathRider » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:35 pm

This place is okay, but if you really want a scare.. I mean not just the kids and the girls.. I mean the scare that scares the Daddys and Big boys. Go to Jason's Woods... www.jasonswoods.com By far the scarest place in Pa and Maryland and Delaware. I go to haunted attractions every year and I always make sure I get to Jason's Woods. It is soooooo worth the trip. If you saw it at Bates Motel or Fields of Screams ( Fields of S#!ts and Giggles) as we call it, it was at Jason's Woods the year or years before them. They copy what Jason's woods does cause they know, who it the Grand daddy of the Haunt world is!

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:57 pm

Thanks for the link, Deathrider! :D I do appreciate it! ;)

Shadows Symphony
Vampire

Post by Shadows Symphony » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:49 pm

I have avoided Jasons Woods for a while, but I think I'm going to go this year. I've never heard great things about it, but I'm definitely going this year. I still haven't made it out to Shocktober Fest which is another local Haunt.

Shadows Symphony
Vampire

Post by Shadows Symphony » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:00 pm

So far this year I've hit Field of Screams twice, it is absolutely incredible!! The Hayride has some new stuff this year, and some fine tuning to the Haunted Houses there were a nice touch as well. We are planning a trip to Jason's Woods next weekend. What a great time of year!!