virginia beach zombiewalk

List your Haunted Houses and Haunted Attractions. Please include the location, dates it is active, the web site and some descriptive text.
vabeach zombiewalk
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 10992

virginia beach zombiewalk

Post by vabeach zombiewalk » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:06 pm

PLEASE PRE ORDER A SHIRT! they are only $12 and help the local company making them, the food bank, and if you buy one you get entered into a raffle to win a copy of the walking dead season 1! OCT 1ST IS THE LAST DAY TO ORDER A ZOMBIEWALK SHIRT! ONLY $12 AND HELPS OUT THE LOCAL SHOP AND THE FOODBANK!

http://zetz.storenvy.com/products/15244 ... -t-pick-up

Once again its that time of year! The zombies are at it again! Let's come prepared to promote the need to feed by bringing your canned goods!
This zombie walk is being held to collect canned goods for the tidewater food bank so people in need can feed too! To get you more involved, I have prizes for best couple, crowd favorite, and best dressed kid so be sure to dress your best! Ok on to some of the important rules

- no masks or stuff that shoots from your outfit

- you must stay on the side walk

- no profanity

- if it's not yours, don't touch it(this means no smashing your face on Windows)

- no cell phones please. Ever seen a zombie use a phone?

- have fun with it

- please, if you feel you can't control yourself, don't come.

- do not run at random people

**FUN NOTICE**
THERE WILL BE A PLANTED "VICTIM" SOMEWHERE ON THE WALK! They will be dressed as a normal person and we will turn them! They will be shown to you at the walk so you know who to attack.

We will be meeting at the town center fountain in va beach (need directions? It's accross from California pizza kitchen, go to http://www.Vabeachtowncenter.com)

please no masks. If you have a question about weather or not it is acceptable please email vabeachzombiewalk@yahoo.com or message me.

Prizes are a surprise but worth dressing your best!

Every year we have had problems with late arrivals. We will start the walk at 3pm Sharp.

Please keep checking this event for updates. This is an insured event yay! And all permits have been obtained for this event.

I will post when I have an update so keep checking in! Rain or shine this will go on!

When: Oct 15
Time: 2pm
Last edited by vabeach zombiewalk on Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Re: virginia beach zombiewalk

Post by iHaunt » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:10 pm

Thanks for that information! I do appreciate it! :D I'm here in Norfolk/Virginia Beach area. ;) Talk to me anytime. Send me a PM or email me: hauntchris@msn.com

Undertaker
Master Reaper

Re: virginia beach zombiewalk

Post by Undertaker » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:29 pm

Would love to attend this walk if I had the time. Someday!!
I am the last smiling face you"ll see before I shut the lid!