Pumpkin_Head
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

A Halloween Twist to St. Patty's Day!

Post by Pumpkin_Head » Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:12 pm

I plan to do something a little different for St. Patty's Day this year. I am going to do my usual Corned Beef & Cabbage, with with a little Halloween twist. Parts 1 and parts 2 of "Leprechaun" will be screened after the sun goes down.

Anyone else plan to do an Irish themed horror flick on St. Patty's Day?? If so, please post so I can add to my DVD/Blue Ray library.

Mike

TheHeadlessHorseman
Haunt Master

Re: A Halloween Twist to St. Patty's Day!

Post by TheHeadlessHorseman » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:54 am

The only St. Patrick's Day tradition we did growing up is to wear something green on that day, and if you don't wear something green then you get pinched for it. We still do that tradition now, and believe me, my kids love to give out pinches to people on that day.

Aside from the Leprechaun franchise I can only think of 2 other movies about the holiday, Red Clover from 2013, and Muck from 2015 with Kane Hodder, they were not the best movies but both are worth a watch.

As for the Leprechaun movies, I liked the first 3 movies but the rest of them are just hard to watch, in particular Leprechaun In Space, and Leprechaun in the Hood were just bad movies.

Pumpkin_Head
Halloween Master

Re: A Halloween Twist to St. Patty's Day!

Post by Pumpkin_Head » Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:15 pm

I never saw "Leprechauns in Space," but I agree that "Leprechauns in the Hood" was pretty hokey. I liked the first 2 the best.

Mike

Mike