Five Nights at Freddy's

Horror, Halloween Video Games etc. Games such as BioShock, Dead Space, Resident Evil.
MauEvig
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Five Nights at Freddy's

Post by MauEvig » Fri May 13, 2016 11:24 am

I'm surprised there wasn't a thread on this game, or if there was I probably missed it. It's a really popular jump scare kind of game. My boyfriend showed it to me. It gave me a jump!
In the game you play as a security guard. You don't have any weapons or anything, you basically stay in the same room, but you can operate the stuff in there. There's a video tape recording that gives you instructions and such, somethings allude to "there's something not quite right about this place." You work in a pizza joint called "Freddy fazbear's pizza" which I'm pretty sure is a knock off of Chuck E Cheese's lol. In the restaurant there's animatronic animals that walk around. During the day they serve as the entertainment for children and such, serving birthday cakes and such. But at night they are wandering around. The goal of the game is to survive the night, you close the doors to make sure they don't come in the office, and if they do the camera goes out and they pretty much got you.
The animatronics look creepy, and I certainly wouldn't want to take a child there! Still considering they try to stuff you in a suit with a bunch of painful wiring and such and that some of them don't like you watching, they may come after you and that's not a pleasant thought.
There's several games in the franchise, and they actually have plushies out. Crazy.
Nocturnal Purr-Fection

alexau
Ghost

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's

Post by alexau » Tue May 31, 2016 3:52 pm

i played this game but i wasnt thrilled

Trerayat
Ghost

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's

Post by Trerayat » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:44 am

Having a solid knowledge of this web site helped me a lot.