What's your gaming setup?

Horror, Halloween Video Games etc. Games such as BioShock, Dead Space, Resident Evil.
Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

What's your gaming setup?

Post by Nostalgiascape » Thu May 16, 2019 2:30 pm

For me, I hit my rock bottom 5 years ago and after 5 years one of the things I've long waited to be able to do is order a new gaming setup.

So on it's way to me is an easy to assemble 4 tier entertainment center.
A 32 inch Toshiba flatscreen smart tv.
A limited edition Sony playstation 4 all day play bundle console.
A magma red Sony ps4 controller
WWE 2k19
Mortal Kombat XL
Friday the 13th slasher edition.
Remembering also all the games I previously purchased on my playstation account.

It's a beginning. I will add to it gradually but I dont plan on breaking the bank all at once.

What is your gaming setup?
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

BlueBird
Zombie
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: What's your gaming setup?

Post by BlueBird » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:13 am

I have a smart TV, not sure how large it is. Probably medium sized compared to most peoples. I have an Xbox One X, a Harry Potter Lego game, Grand Theft Auto IV, Red Dead Redemption and some of the Assassin Creed games I had from my Xbox 360 that I can use on the One X through backwards compatibility. Have a Nintendo Switch: A couple lego games, Yonder, Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu, Pokemon Sword, Stardew Valley, Graveyard Keeper, Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Then I have my old stuff. Xbox 360, Gameboy Advance SP, New Nintendo 3DS XL. Have lots of games for those.

I have tons and tons of games I still want to get but it will take some time.