Complete Haunted House For Sale 8000sq.ft $14,000

Items for sale or trade by individuals
AZ Haunt Guy
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 10992

Complete Haunted House For Sale 8000sq.ft $14,000

Post by AZ Haunt Guy » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:19 pm

I had set up my charity haunt for 9 years and successfully ran it as a donation only haunt. We averaged 2500 people in attendance over 3 days about 12 hours total. It would take an army of volunteers to help setup the haunt for about a month of weekends. We would normally rotate out a new scene each year, repurposing props, and making new. This has been in storage at my shop now for almost 3 years not being used, it is time to give it a new home. This is definitely a professional quality haunted house, just some behind the scenes stuff like three air compressors, at least 24 or more strobe lights, at least a dozen or more fog machines, 10 gallons of fire retardant clear coat paint($250.00), 5 gallon unopened bucket of white latex. I can go on for days about how much stuff there is. Go to ebay and search "Complete Haunted House" to see a general listing of the haunted house, you can also visit our website at http://www.themorbidmanor.com for additional pictures & videos to see what we are all about, just move your mouse over the windows & doors on our home page to find more information. You can come by where it is stored and inspect what you can see if you are truly interested in purchasing it. Over the years I have spent well over $100K putting this haunted house on, some props need repair, some did not stand the test of time, some were reused in other fashions. Before anyone asks, no I will not piece out the props it is being sold as a complete haunted house. Please post on this forum if you are truly interested and can afford to buy this haunted house complete, it is in Glendale Arizona. We will ship it if you have the containers delivered one at a time and arrange the shipping yourself, (extra fees to load the containers of course). Thanks for your time reading this, Vince
Attachments
212 at 1-10.jpg
212 at 1-10.jpg (46.42 KiB) Viewed 17962 times
100_0462.JPG
100_0462.JPG (67.65 KiB) Viewed 17962 times
162 at 50%.jpg
162 at 50%.jpg (83.43 KiB) Viewed 17962 times

serverdown
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Complete Haunted House For Sale 8000sq.ft $14,000

Post by serverdown » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:37 am

Hello there,
Hampton Lillibridge House
507 E Saint Julian St, Savannah, GA
For sale: $2.4 million
When Jim Williams, a local restoration expert, transplanted this home to its current location on St. Julian Street, workers reported odd noises and a tall man dressed in black glaring through a bedroom window. Since stories of ghostly visions and more have surrounded the late 18th-century house. Some even claim it’s Savannah’s most haunted home.
Thanks