Halloween Contact Lenses

Items for sale by merchants/vendors.
aclens
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 10992

Halloween Contact Lenses

Post by aclens » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:04 pm

I believe this is the correct location but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I wanted to announce to Halloween.com visitors that AC Lens now carries Halloween contacts and other special effects contact lenses.

A few things to know about these contact lenses prior to purchase:

1. Buyers in the USA must have a prescription.

2. Even if you don't require vision correction, an eye doctor can prescribe 0.00, commonly referred to as plano, contact lenses. The eye doctor will simply measure your eye for the lens itself. Wrongly sized contacts can cause scratches and other problems so be sure to see an eye doctor.

3. All of these lenses are FDA approved. Never buy cosmetic or FX contact lenses from flea markets, novelty shops, etc. Bacteria in solution or cases can cause major eye infections including blindness.

I think that covers it. Like I said, if this isn't proper protocol for this forum, please let me know or have an admin email me. Now go check out our full list of scary contacts including vampire contacts, circle lenses, cat eyes, and much more.

Thanks

Ben
AC Lens

witchy
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: Halloween Contact Lenses

Post by witchy » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:26 pm

Wow, I love these!! I have the Hypnotic ones!!
I think I would like the cat eye ones someday!!
:wink:

aclens
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Halloween Contact Lenses

Post by aclens » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:30 pm

Yeah there are some really cool looking lenses available. The Blackout and No Vision really freak me out though.

Ben