My House is Haunted

Review the Haunts you've visted
Ms.VanHelsing
Ghost

Re: My House is Haunted

Post by Ms.VanHelsing » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:43 am

In my room, there is always foot-steps and noises in there, normally at 12:00 at night, my things start to move, I hear things calling me, so now I don't sleep in my room, I sleep in my sisters room, my room is really absurd and others are not, its really creepy!

ilovemichaelmyers
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: My House is Haunted

Post by ilovemichaelmyers » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:36 pm

Hey Spooky, can I come and live with you? LOL
Wow that tree that fell is huge! Too bad that old car got destroyed. The tombstone looks to be in perfect shape for how old it is!
The Night HE Came Home

adrian
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re:

Post by adrian » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:16 pm

geekmidwinter wrote:OMG, if I had a haunted house the first phone call I would make would be to Grant and Jason from Ghosthunters! I have a total crush on those guys.

Okay, that's it. You need to plan a board sleepover, the weekend after Halloween, and we'll all come stay the weekend and read scary books and mourn the end of the Halloween season, and have support groups for those of us that are traumatized by it. I know Hooch is with me on this. Are you booked already?

Did you find any history of the area? What was there back in 1847? A whole graveyard? Or a private home with a family plot?

I totally agree.. i'll be there with candles, a sleeping bag, some chex mix, and a good time planned :) you don't have any cool pictures?
Last night 'twas witching Hallowe'en
Dearest; an apple russet- brown
I pared, and thrice above my crown
Whirled the long skin; they watched in keen;
I flung it far; they laughed and cried me shame
Dearest, there lay the letter of your name!