Haunted School (more than 20 years ago!)

Review the Haunts you've visted
Haunt Master

Haunted School (more than 20 years ago!)

Post by Haunt Master » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:00 pm

I never forget me and my grandpa went to haunted school more than 20 years ago! It was funny, but scary as hell! :shock: I believe they stopped bringing it over there about 10 years ago, maybe they moved somewhere else. It was NOT REALLY school, someone did build it themselves! It looked very cool spooky school with broken windows, cracked walls, creaky door sounds, etc. Lots spider webs around inside place! I still do miss that place very much! :(

sweet_punk_angel
Ghost

Re: Haunted School (more than 20 years ago!)

Post by sweet_punk_angel » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:48 pm

i have been to something similar to this it was on the grounds of a school, it wasnt actually haunted but they did a very weel job decorating and making it belieable- i think it was called St. Ritas School for the Deaf.

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:52 pm

Cool! For visiting haunted school is really fun and scary! Just like a real Haunted House! :D

So you went to school for the deaf? I went to the deaf school here in VA.

sweet_punk_angel
Ghost

Post by sweet_punk_angel » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:10 pm

well i wasnt a student there i just went to their haunted house with some friends.

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:23 pm

Oh, I see... Ok, I was a student from Virginia School for the Deaf in Staunton. I graduated there in 1995. Well, there were some ghosts in Staunton, but I don't live up there. I live here in Norfolk/Virginia Beach area. I'm about 4 hours away from Staunton. 8) I live near the beach, about half mile. ;)

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Fri May 08, 2009 4:30 pm

A lot of abandoned buildings get reputations for being haunted. Old buildings are sepecialy ripe for those kind of stories.

Mike