Haunted Houses in MN

Review the Haunts you've visted
SpookShowBaby
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Haunted Houses in MN

Post by SpookShowBaby » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:06 pm

Screamtown - Opened the season up with this one. New location this year with 4 different trails through the woods and cornfield. Monsters hide where you can't see them and the workers are great! Strobe lights in the clown maze were a bit too much and gave me a headache. Reasonable price for what you get. Once you are inside, you can walk on the trails as many times as you want until they close.

Fright Farm - Put on by the Ramsey County Sheriff's Department. I have loved this one since I was a kid. The past few years it has been in a creepy barn and the decorations are fantastic. I don't recommend this one for kids. Good price for value!!

NIghtmare at Pinehaven - Lame, just lame. I don't even know why we go every year. Scenes are the same year after year and NOT scary. Even the monsters don't seem to care anymore. Not worth it for the cost, really I spent $36 for two people. At least I got to snuggle with my fiance on the hayride.

There are two more I have not gone through yet, I will post about them afterwards. Hope everyone has a great Halloween season!!
“Come let us meet, with charm and spell, by magic arts our fates to tell.”