Skullz93
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 10992

Factory of Terror! The best haunted house that I visited XD

Post by Skullz93 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:22 pm

Last year I took a trip to a haunted house in Fall River, Massachusetts. This haunted factory is called "The Factory of Terror." I thought it was fantastic. The actors were good and the terror was awesome. Bellow is something that shows you what happens when taking a journey there.

- The building isn't really isn't styled as a factory, it's a brick building that has a sign that reads "Factory of Terror."

- When your waiting in line there's these guys that scare you. They walk back and forth scaring you to death (Which I thought was middle-class lame.) The best part in line is you Johnny Depp in Pirates In the Caribbean costume (Not really Johnny Depp.)

- When you enter the building theres this guy that welcomes and bewaring you. During that boring speech there's these girls that have cuts on them stalking you.

- After the gay/stupid speech, the guy allows you to enter the Factory of Terror and already I need to change my underwear.

- There's these prisoners that try to grab you in the very beginning and then as you walk more there's banging, clashing, crying, and other cool stuff.

That's all I should say, but I will love to share what the coolest part was. Freddy Krueger there in a boiler room calling my sister's name "Dawn." Haha! I was laughing my freaking pants off - but then again, I was scared of him because the acting was so real/lifelike. It was like seeing him for real. That's all that I'll say, I don't want to spoil it. Go there and you'll have a fantastic time.

iHaunt
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Factory of Terror! The best haunted house that I visited

Post by iHaunt » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:15 pm

Cool. 8) Are you going back there again this year?