Disney unveils Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2016 me

News about Halloween from all over world...
HalloweenDot
Site Admin
What is the highest number?: 10992

Disney unveils Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2016 me

Post by HalloweenDot » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:21 pm

Disney unveils Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2016 merchandise - Orlando Sentinel
Orlando SentinelDisney unveils Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2016 merchandiseOrlando SentinelThe Sanderson sisters will once again be featured on limited edition merchandise for this year's Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. The likeness of Winifred, Sarah and Mary will be found on T-shirts, limited edition pins and even a Christmas ...First look at Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2016 merchandiseInside the MagicRobert Niles: Why no Christmas party events at Disneyland?OCRegisterDisney Is Pulling the Plug on Its Famous Main Street Electrical ParadeFortuneGoodHousekeeping.com -WESH Orlando -MousePlanetall 130 news articles »
http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&fd ... story.html
Halloween.com since 1994 - Chris

HalloweenDot
Site Admin

Re: Disney unveils Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2016 me

Post by HalloweenDot » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:38 am

We go to HHN fairly often, but haven't been to MNSSHP recently. Maybe 2017 or 2018 we'll make it!
HalloweenCom wrote:Disney unveils Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2016 merchandise - Orlando Sentinel
Orlando SentinelDisney unveils Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2016 merchandiseOrlando SentinelThe Sanderson sisters will once again be featured on limited edition merchandise for this year's Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. The likeness of Winifred, Sarah and Mary will be found on T-shirts, limited edition pins and even a Christmas ...First look at Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2016 merchandiseInside the MagicRobert Niles: Why no Christmas party events at Disneyland?OCRegisterDisney Is Pulling the Plug on Its Famous Main Street Electrical ParadeFortuneGoodHousekeeping.com -WESH Orlando -MousePlanetall 130 news articles »
http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&fd ... story.html

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master

Post by Murfreesboro » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:40 am

I wish they would license actual costumes from Hocus Pocus.

HalloweenDot
Site Admin

Post by HalloweenDot » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:56 am

Murfreesboro wrote:I wish they would license actual costumes from Hocus Pocus.
That would be cool to see.

MauEvig
Halloween Master

Post by MauEvig » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:41 pm

Too bad there wasn't any references to my favorite Disney movie, the Lion King. I think the scene with Scar and the Hyenas would have been plenty scary. I'd love to see some TLK costumes.
The castle looked awesome though, I loved how they did that. The mickey mouse pumpkins looked neat, and the mickey pumpkin shaped treats.
Nocturnal Purr-Fection

HalloweenDot
Site Admin

Post by HalloweenDot » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:13 pm

MauEvig wrote:Too bad there wasn't any references to my favorite Disney movie, the Lion King. I think the scene with Scar and the Hyenas would have been plenty scary. I'd love to see some TLK costumes.
The castle looked awesome though, I loved how they did that. The mickey mouse pumpkins looked neat, and the mickey pumpkin shaped treats.
One doesn't typically think of The Lion King for Halloween, but that is a great point! Maybe they'll do that scene sometime!