Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Haunted House in England!

Post by iHaunt » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:46 pm

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Re: Haunted House in England!

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:09 pm

[color=#FF80Those are some pretty creepy images.

Mike

00][/color]

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:42 pm

I know that England is one of the most haunted places there! :)

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:44 am

Again, that doesn't suprise me. England is a very old country, one of the oldest in the world, and the older a place is, the likier it is to have haunting or ghost stories about it.

Mike

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:52 pm

I heard there are lots of ghosts in London. That's why London is one of the most haunted cities in the world!

And also, I heard they have ghosts in Romania, they would be extra scary, in the mountainsides they have very scary forests, very scary villages, that are exiled from the world, falcor stories, Dracula's castles and so on, its super! :)

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:23 am

Eurpoean nations are very old and have been around for many years, so you are bound to have lots of 'haunted' places and ghost stories. Much of the lor that we associate with Halloween, such as vampire legends, wearwolf legeds, and the like originated in Europe many years ago.

The USA is only 233 years old, but there are still plentyof "haunted" places and ghost stories. There are even some towns that had their own vampire legends. I don't remember the names of those towns, but I'm sure you can do a web search and find a lot of legends about places in the U.S.

On another thread, I was talking about Bachelors Grove. That place has a very wild reputation for ghosts and other apperitions, and not suprisingly, it was used as a "dumping ground" for Al Capone and other mobsters to dump the dead bodies of their victims when they "rubbed someone out."

Mike

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:17 pm

I heard the story about Al Capone and his hitmen long time ago... it was terribly news!

Anyway, I do remember that I read somewhere online about ghoss in Google Street View... According to The Telegraph - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/scienceandte ... -View.html

You see a pic of a "ghost" captured by a Google Street View camera near Cardiff's Millennium Centre in the UK.

They figure it's a ghost because of the Victorian type clothing the apparition is wearing. They went to the same spot in Google Street View and didn't see anything otherworldly, so perhaps Google has already replaced the image, or maybe it was a ghost?

What do you think? Does the presence of Victorian clothing and a partial image indicate a ghost? :?

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:48 pm

No, I would say not. Some one may have been pulling a prank in fact. A lot of web sites make their money by claiming to have web cams set up in haunted places, and then they use fakery to get people to log on to them. This sounds a lot like a scam to me. I wouldn't waist my time with it.

Sorry to be so synical, but I've heard it said so many times, and experienced for myself, that when something sounds too good to be true, it usaly is.

Mike