Todd's Farm in Baltimore, MD

What are your favorite Haunted Places?
Shadow_of_the_31st
Crypt Keeper
What is the highest number?: 10992

Todd's Farm in Baltimore, MD

Post by Shadow_of_the_31st » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:58 pm

Todd's Farm is a great haunted place in Maryland, Ive been there twice and everytime ive felt like there was something there, like just some kind of presence. Todd's Farm was built in the early 1800's and is full of spirits not at rest. It is a rather large building on a nice sized piece of land fully equipped with its own cemetary for the todd family in the back.

First off when you are driving to it youll first pass it in your car and you get the since that something is there and your eyes will be glued to the giant creepy beaten up historic farm house. When you get out and actually stop and look at it you will just get chills.

Here are some disturbances people have reported:
1. Apparitions walking around outside.
2. A women seen in the attic window waiting for her soldier to return home.
3. If you walk inside lights are reported to come on even though there is no electricity.

As for my expiriences, ive been there twice like i said and the first time i was creeped out obviously but i was mostly focused on not getting caught for tresspassing and didnt really catch anything out of the ordinary. The second time i went i didnt go on the property i just stood outside the things i experienced were:
- I felt a steady gust of wind and i asked my dad about it and he thought i was crazy cause he didnt feel it.
-I felt like I was being tapped on the hand twice in the same spot, my dad felt that to
-I took a picture of an old tree with nothing else around it and the picture came out completely dark except a green blotch on the picture, i took another picture in the same spot and the same thing happened excep the green blotch moved. There was nothing around that could of caused it.

If youve been here and have anything to say about it or want to just comment on any of my experiences please post
“this mark, although large, had been originally very indefinite; but, by slow degrees … assumed a rigorous distinctness of outline. It was now the representation of an object that I shudder to name … of the GALLOWS!”
The Black Cat
Edgar Allan Poe

MacPhantom
Halloween Master

Re: Todd's Farm in Baltimore, MD

Post by MacPhantom » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:27 pm

I've never heard of it....where in MD is it?

Pictures please!!

Andybev01
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Andybev01 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:40 pm

...and nice to see that your dad is such a good role model... :wink:
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.

Shadow_of_the_31st
Crypt Keeper

Post by Shadow_of_the_31st » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:39 pm

Andybev01 wrote:...and nice to see that your dad is such a good role model... :wink:
He tries :D
as for you Mac,
it is off of Northpoint Road between Northpoint State Park and Fort Howard here in Dundalk
here is a crappy picture of the building, i had to brighten it the best i could. Ill have the green blotches on here later when i get home
Attachments
's Farm.jpg
's Farm.jpg (35.88 KiB) Viewed 26524 times
“this mark, although large, had been originally very indefinite; but, by slow degrees … assumed a rigorous distinctness of outline. It was now the representation of an object that I shudder to name … of the GALLOWS!”
The Black Cat
Edgar Allan Poe

Shadow_of_the_31st
Crypt Keeper

Post by Shadow_of_the_31st » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:42 am

Here are the green blotches i tried to brighten them up as well
Attachments
100_1296.JPG
100_1296.JPG (54.17 KiB) Viewed 26518 times
100_1295.JPG
100_1295.JPG (2.54 KiB) Viewed 26518 times
The Black Cat
Edgar Allan Poe

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:46 pm

So, tell me Shadow... are you still going there again this year? This is my first time hearing about this new haunt home. ;)

Shadow_of_the_31st
Crypt Keeper

Post by Shadow_of_the_31st » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:00 am

Actually im hoping to go back a few times this year, its a five minute drive from my house and hopefully i can somehow get permission to enter the house and the cemetary (legally anyway) but yeah its a creepy place and just fun to check out, every time i go ill bring a camera of some sort, hopefully get a better one, and ill be sure to upload anything i find :)
The Black Cat
Edgar Allan Poe

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:14 pm

I hope you will get pics if you bring camera with you. ;) I love to see pics. :D

Shadow_of_the_31st
Crypt Keeper

Post by Shadow_of_the_31st » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:57 pm

goin back tonight wish me luck
hopefully ill catch something or at least have a good story to tell :)
The Black Cat
Edgar Allan Poe

Shadow_of_the_31st
Crypt Keeper

Post by Shadow_of_the_31st » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:46 pm

Didnt stay long took a few pics though and i found out that the green blotch was a sign that i didnt see before so thats disapointing :( , also might have caught something on a photo
here are three pics:
a better pic of the house
todd house.jpg
todd house.jpg (99.09 KiB) Viewed 26504 times
a pic of the attic window
attic window.jpg
attic window.jpg (90.93 KiB) Viewed 26504 times
a picture of the creepy tree next to the house
creepy tree.jpg
creepy tree.jpg (101.46 KiB) Viewed 26504 times
The Black Cat
Edgar Allan Poe

Shadow_of_the_31st
Crypt Keeper

Post by Shadow_of_the_31st » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:49 pm

2 more pics
pic of a glow in an otherwise dark background, this time not a flash picture (which makes it stranger), nothing around to make it, will make sure on that next time i go. Snapped to the side of the house ... free to interpertation.
possible ghost.jpg
possible ghost.jpg (68.97 KiB) Viewed 26504 times
and for fun a pic of a sign with some history on it
history.jpg
history.jpg (124.97 KiB) Viewed 26504 times
Thats All :D
The Black Cat
Edgar Allan Poe

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:27 am

Did you drive out there late at night, and taking some pics??? THought you have to wait till opening Halloween season. :?

Well, it's too dark to see these pics! :? So, that barn house belongs to Todd's? It does look great! :D

Andybev01
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Andybev01 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:39 am

That's a nifty looking house. If I were a ghost I'd feel right at home there.
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.

MacPhantom
Halloween Master

Post by MacPhantom » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:41 pm

That place looks dead creepy. I'm thinking I need to do a road trip..... :o

Shadow_of_the_31st
Crypt Keeper

Post by Shadow_of_the_31st » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:29 pm

if you do take the trip try to get there really late like around 1 or 2am cause im pretty sure the sheriff that watches the place will be sleeping, though i dont even think he wories to much about watching the place cause i havent sen him yet, that is if you wanna go on the actual property, also the house has a big gate around it so you cant get in it but you can get in the cemetary which is right to the side of the house and that is creepier than the house, if i ever get the guts to run back there during the daytime ill get a pic for you all on here.
The Black Cat
Edgar Allan Poe