Moon Point Cemetery C

What are your favorite Haunted Places?
iHaunt
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Moon Point Cemetery C

Post by iHaunt » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:01 pm

That's cool, Mike! 8) I'll wait to get a message from Rising Dead Man for the name of the cemetery and the street address for you. ;)

haleysmith
Zombie

Post by haleysmith » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:42 am

Do you really believe in the haunted places and the spirits? This kind of raises the hair on my hands because I don't know what to believe... :roll:

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:25 pm

Halysmith, here is where I stand. I very much believe in God and the Catholic Church, so I most certainly believe in the supernatural. For that reason, however, it is my belief that when a spirit leave the body, it goes to Heaven, Hell or Purgatory, but does not hang around at an old house or cemetery. I do believe, that hauntings do occur because of the energy left behind by all those who use to live in that old house, and places like the Bartonville Insane Asylum had a lot of horible things going on, and that's bound to disperse a lot of psychic energy. Some people are more sensitive then others to those energies, so that's how a house becomes haunted, and tha's also why only some people experience these hsuntings. I, personaly, have never experienced anything out of the ordinary, except when I visited the Mountain of the Cross in Medjugurje in the former Yugoslavia.

Another thing that happens which I also believe in is demonic possession. People, houses (like Amityvile) and various others could be possessed or "haunted" by an unclean spirit for what ever reason. Again, only some people will experience any manifestations of such possessions. I do not, and never did.

I will say that when I was at the Bartonville Insane Asylum, I did feel a sense of hopeless and sadness when I poked my camera lenze into a broken out window to take some interiors of the place. I attribute that more to the nature of the place where I was, more then I do to any supernatural energies, however. I didn't experience anything out of the ordinary at all at Bachelors Grove, Moon Point or Aux Sable.

Mike

MacPhantom
Halloween Master

Post by MacPhantom » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:27 pm

If I were a demon, I'd possess somebody famous, like Adam Sandler. And then make him jump in front of a truck.