INSIDE BARTONVILE INSANE ASYLUM PART 1

What are your favorite Haunted Places?
Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

INSIDE BARTONVILE INSANE ASYLUM PART 1

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:21 am

Hi Folks:

I actualy did manage to go on a 'haunted road trip' back to the Bartonville Insane Asylum last May, unfortunately I am only getting around to posting some of the pictures just now due to various factors in my life.

Anyway, in this first batch of photos, you see mainly the hallways that lead to some very creepy looking rooms.
Attachments
Here is another hall way, of a more sinister nature.  That is the hall way that leads to an isolation cell and an autopsy room.
Here is another hall way, of a more sinister nature. That is the hall way that leads to an isolation cell and an autopsy room.
03 Hall Way.jpg (56.6 KiB) Viewed 16186 times
As one continues down that hall way, one can see all the various patient rooms and other areas of the hospital that were common when Bartonville was opened.
As one continues down that hall way, one can see all the various patient rooms and other areas of the hospital that were common when Bartonville was opened.
02 Hallway.jpg (62.23 KiB) Viewed 16186 times
This photo was posted back in 09, only this time I was actualy in the building.  Again, I couldn't help gazing down that hall way and wondering what it was like back in the early 1900s or late 1800s when new arivils saw that hall for the first time.
This photo was posted back in 09, only this time I was actualy in the building. Again, I couldn't help gazing down that hall way and wondering what it was like back in the early 1900s or late 1800s when new arivils saw that hall for the first time.
01 Hall Way.jpg (62.54 KiB) Viewed 16186 times

witchy
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: INSIDE BARTONVILE INSANE ASYLUM PART 1

Post by witchy » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:00 pm

Wow, those are great pic's and very scary looking!!

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:25 pm

Well I'm glad you liked them, Witchy. I just e-mailed you a PM about the Grim Reaper Exchange.

Mike

witchy
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by witchy » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:57 pm

Got it, thanks!! :wink:

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:55 pm

That's great, Wicthy. I look forward to tormenting.......I mean giving my Halloween gift to who ever is "lucky" enough to be the name I get for the exchange.

NARF NARF

Mike