INSIDE BARTONVILLE INSANE ASYLUM PART 2

What are your favorite Haunted Places?
Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

INSIDE BARTONVILLE INSANE ASYLUM PART 2

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:26 am

As we continue the tour, we encounter a staircase leading up to the 2nd floor, an autposy room, and some artificts that were placed on display.
Attachments
Here are some interesting artificts, dating clear back to that asylum's beginning until about the year it was closed down.  Notice some of the brutal looking restraints hanging on the wall.
Here are some interesting artificts, dating clear back to that asylum's beginning until about the year it was closed down. Notice some of the brutal looking restraints hanging on the wall.
06 Artificts.jpg (50.58 KiB) Viewed 13503 times
Here is the infamous autposy room, where some patients were disected after death in order to determine what killed them.  While Bartonville was a mental hospital, the desease of consumption, more commonly known as tuperculosis was running rampant 100 years ago.
Here is the infamous autposy room, where some patients were disected after death in order to determine what killed them. While Bartonville was a mental hospital, the desease of consumption, more commonly known as tuperculosis was running rampant 100 years ago.
05 Autopsy Room.jpg (63.68 KiB) Viewed 13503 times
This stairway leads up to the 2nd floor where many of the patient rooms are located.
This stairway leads up to the 2nd floor where many of the patient rooms are located.
04 Stair Way.jpg (43.07 KiB) Viewed 13503 times

witchy
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: INSIDE BARTONVILLE INSANE ASYLUM PART 2

Post by witchy » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:02 pm

Wow!!!! I want one of those chairs. :D

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Re: INSIDE BARTONVILLE INSANE ASYLUM PART 2

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:28 pm

Just about anything on that wall would make a great Halloween decoration. You can put a dummy or something inside one of those restraints and put it in the chair.

I wouldn't mind having that old monochrome monitor, which still actualy works.

Mike