INSIDE BARTONVILLE INSANE ASYLUM PART 3

What are your favorite Haunted Places?
Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

INSIDE BARTONVILLE INSANE ASYLUM PART 3

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:41 pm

Here are a couple of shots of the chapel, where staff and patients alike came to worship, and then things start taking a turn for the creepy with the third photo in this installment.

Attachments
Being confined to an insane asylum was not for adults only.  Here is where I felt really creeped out, especialy with those toys strewn about.
Being confined to an insane asylum was not for adults only. Here is where I felt really creeped out, especialy with those toys strewn about.
09 Strewn Toys.jpg (55.56 KiB) Viewed 14221 times
This piano is very old, and was probably there for almost the entire Bartonville Insane Asylum History.
This piano is very old, and was probably there for almost the entire Bartonville Insane Asylum History.
08 Piano.jpg (45.76 KiB) Viewed 14221 times
Here is an overview of the asylum chapel.
Here is an overview of the asylum chapel.
07 Chapel.jpg (37.73 KiB) Viewed 14221 times

witchy
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: INSIDE BARTONVILLE INSANE ASYLUM PART 3

Post by witchy » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:06 pm

Those toys are creepy!! I bet some of them are worth something now, maybe. :?

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Re: INSIDE BARTONVILLE INSANE ASYLUM PART 3

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:35 pm

I agree with you about those toys. Some of them, like that car, look too new to have any antique value, but that doll is quite another story. That thing does remind me of something that I would expect to see in a movie like "The Conjuring" or something of that ilk.

However, I thought that old piano was the creepiest of them all. Talk about a classic 'haunted house' thing to have. I expected the ghost of one of Bartonville's patients would start banging on that thing any minute.

Mike