INSIDE BARTONVILLE INSANE ASYLUM PARTR 4

What are your favorite Haunted Places?
Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

INSIDE BARTONVILLE INSANE ASYLUM PARTR 4

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:47 pm

We continue this tour with a close up of a childs doll, an interior of ne of the patient rooms and the interior of an isolation cell.

Attachments
Here is an isolation cell.  It's just an empty room.  Patients were left there for hours, days and even weeks, to languish while being restrained in a straight jacket.
Here is an isolation cell. It's just an empty room. Patients were left there for hours, days and even weeks, to languish while being restrained in a straight jacket.
12 Isoltion Cell.jpg (48.38 KiB) Viewed 15491 times
Here is the interior of one of the patient rooms.  It looks bigger in this photo then it actualy is.
Here is the interior of one of the patient rooms. It looks bigger in this photo then it actualy is.
11 Patient Room.jpg (56.75 KiB) Viewed 15491 times
Here is a close-up of a doll sitting on a brick ledge.  The doll doesn't look that old, but for some reason it looked pretty creepy sitting there like that.
Here is a close-up of a doll sitting on a brick ledge. The doll doesn't look that old, but for some reason it looked pretty creepy sitting there like that.
10 Doll Cu.jpg (42.34 KiB) Viewed 15491 times

witchy
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: INSIDE BARTONVILLE INSANE ASYLUM PARTR 4

Post by witchy » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:08 pm

Creepy!!!

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by Murfreesboro » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:24 am

Dolls are creepy in settings like that. For one thing, so many times mentally ill women will carry a doll in place of a baby. That makes them very sad, to me at least.

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:58 pm

Murf, that is very sad, because a lot of mentaly ill women carry dolls around because they lost a baby and are having a hard time dealing with the shock and depression. I sort of felt that when I shot the photo of that doll, all though, again, that particular doll looks too new to be an actual Bartonville Insane Asylum artafact. A lot of those other toys were, though, and that old piano was likely there for as long as the old building itself. That was really creepy if you ask me.

Mike