My Jack Skellington pumpkin

Do you have a special way to carve a pumpkin?
whatsername90
Crypt Keeper
What is the highest number?: 10992

My Jack Skellington pumpkin

Post by whatsername90 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:32 am

Pumpkin carving, like a boss.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ramaries69
Halloween Master

Re: My Jack Skellington pumpkin

Post by ramaries69 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:33 am

Nice job! Love it! May I place an order? :P :lol:

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master

Post by Murfreesboro » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:33 am

Terrific!

Andybev01
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Andybev01 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:23 pm

Nice. I'd never have the patience to do all of the cuts in the teeth.
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.

Pumpkin56
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin56 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:28 pm

Well done! I'm with Andy--I hate carving teeth, but unfortunately it just kinda goes with the job. We have a certain member around here that I think will LOVE your pumpkin :)

witchy
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by witchy » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:10 pm

Wow you did a great job!! Thanks for posting pics!! 8)

whatsername90
Crypt Keeper

Post by whatsername90 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:40 pm

Thanks everyone! It was a slow process but it is the first detailed pumpkin I've ever done... usually go with triangle eyes and pointy teeth. lol

Jack Skellington
Halloween Master

Post by Jack Skellington » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:41 pm

Pumpkin56 wrote:Well done! I'm with Andy--I hate carving teeth, but unfortunately it just kinda goes with the job. We have a certain member around here that I think will LOVE your pumpkin :)
:lol:

That is awesome whatsername90!

We do a Jack Skellington one every year. My avatar is last year's one we carved. :)
Yours in haunting;

The Pumpkin King of Hallowe'en Town

Pumpkin56
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin56 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:49 pm

Jack I noticed that you mentioned buying four pumpkins recently and that you plan to buy more--you should carve nothing but Nightmare Before Christmas characters! Jack, Sally, Zero, Oogie Boogie, Lock, Shock & Barrel--They're all on the Zombie Pumpkins website! Ooo! So is the Harlequin Demon (and that one is free)! I carved that one this year and it looks great. I'm putting a color changing LED light in that one :) I have all of these patterns at home and just talking about this movie makes me want to go and carve the rest of them right now! That said, if you don't want to buy them but you still want them, let me know and I can probably scan them to you.

I love pumpkins. :)

Jack Skellington
Halloween Master

Post by Jack Skellington » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:11 am

Pumpkin56 wrote:Jack I noticed that you mentioned buying four pumpkins recently and that you plan to buy more--you should carve nothing but Nightmare Before Christmas characters! Jack, Sally, Zero, Oogie Boogie, Lock, Shock & Barrel--They're all on the Zombie Pumpkins website! Ooo! So is the Harlequin Demon (and that one is free)! I carved that one this year and it looks great. I'm putting a color changing LED light in that one :) I have all of these patterns at home and just talking about this movie makes me want to go and carve the rest of them right now! That said, if you don't want to buy them but you still want them, let me know and I can probably scan them to you.

Cool! Thanks. :)

I've been meaning to look on Zombie Pumpkins. I think i'll have a look over the weekend. I'm still thinking about carving Freddy too. :wink:
Yours in haunting;

Pumpkin56
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin56 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:24 am

Jack Skellington wrote:
Pumpkin56 wrote:Jack I noticed that you mentioned buying four pumpkins recently and that you plan to buy more--you should carve nothing but Nightmare Before Christmas characters! Jack, Sally, Zero, Oogie Boogie, Lock, Shock & Barrel--They're all on the Zombie Pumpkins website! Ooo! So is the Harlequin Demon (and that one is free)! I carved that one this year and it looks great. I'm putting a color changing LED light in that one :) I have all of these patterns at home and just talking about this movie makes me want to go and carve the rest of them right now! That said, if you don't want to buy them but you still want them, let me know and I can probably scan them to you.

I've been meaning to look on Zombie Pumpkins. I think i'll have a look over the weekend. I'm still thinking about carving Freddy too. :wink:
I think 5 bucks will buy you 25 patterns on that site :)

Jack Skellington
Halloween Master

Post by Jack Skellington » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:30 am

Pumpkin56 wrote:
Jack Skellington wrote:

I think 5 bucks will buy you 25 patterns on that site :)
Cool! That's awesome! :D
Yours in haunting;