Do you ever really play tricks on Halloween?

What do you do when you Trick or Treat?

Do you ever really play tricks on Halloween?

Yes
13%
No
50%
I know some one who does
No votes
Sometimes
25%
Very Rarely
13%
I will tire it
No votes

Total votes: 8

Nikolantern
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Do you ever really play tricks on Halloween?

Post by Nikolantern » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:29 pm

Ill tell you. High light my post. Than you will see. :twisted:

adrian
Halloween Master

Post by adrian » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:36 pm

hahaha that's funny
Last night 'twas witching Hallowe'en
Dearest; an apple russet- brown
I pared, and thrice above my crown
Whirled the long skin; they watched in keen;
I flung it far; they laughed and cried me shame
Dearest, there lay the letter of your name!

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:26 pm

Nick, I would have to say that peer pressure was the major culprit there, though I would not reccomend these pranks. I never admitted to the tale incident, because as time went on, there was no reason to, but some of the neighbors figured it out after a couple of years. And if I had kids, and they did something like that, I probably would punish them, because Nair can be an irritant. I've even ehard that it can burn. You know the old saying: "Hind sight is allways 20/20."

Halloween may have been when we played most of our pranks, but not the only time of the year. I remember one December we had problems with one of the neighborhood bullies. He had recently gotten his drivers license, and his dad had this beautiful spanking new Caldilack El Dorado. This car was like a rolling palace. Anyway, his dad didn't like to drive that car to work, so he kept his old ride for that, and left the good car at home for his wive to drive and to save on the milage. Anyway, this bully would "borrow" the Caddie from time to time. My buddies and I were about 9 when this incident happened. We would build snowmen. It was december, and when ever we would build a snowman, this jerk would come along inhis daddy's Caddie and turn our snow man into a road pizza. We got sick of it, so one day, we built a snow man over a fire plug, and dared the kid to run it over. He did, and when he conected with that fire plug under the snow man, the car went right over the top. Tore our the bottom of the radiator, air conditioning coils, oil pan and the transmission. The fire plug came loose, and the water erupted like "old faithful." The police and fire department had to come.

I would love to hve been a fly on the wall when that kid's father got home and found out what his "beloved son" did to his brand new Caddie.

Mike

MacPhantom
Halloween Master

Post by MacPhantom » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:55 pm

YESSSS!!!!!!!!

Nikolantern
Halloween Master

Post by Nikolantern » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:39 pm

Pumpkin_Man wrote: Nick, I would have to say that peer pressure was the major culprit there, though I would not reccomend these pranks. I never admitted to the tale incident, because as time went on, there was no reason to, but some of the neighbors figured it out after a couple of years. And if I had kids, and they did something like that, I probably would punish them, because Nair can be an irritant. I've even ehard that it can burn. You know the old saying: "Hind sight is allways 20/20."

Halloween may have been when we played most of our pranks, but not the only time of the year. I remember one December we had problems with one of the neighborhood bullies. He had recently gotten his drivers license, and his dad had this beautiful spanking new Caldilack El Dorado. This car was like a rolling palace. Anyway, his dad didn't like to drive that car to work, so he kept his old ride for that, and left the good car at home for his wive to drive and to save on the milage. Anyway, this bully would "borrow" the Caddie from time to time. My buddies and I were about 9 when this incident happened. We would build snowmen. It was december, and when ever we would build a snowman, this jerk would come along in his daddy's Caddie and turn our snow man into a road pizza. We got sick of it, so one day, we built a snow man over a fire plug, and dared the kid to run it over. He did, and when he conected with that fire plug under the snow man, the car went right over the top. Tore our the bottom of the radiator, air conditioning coils, oil pan and the transmission. The fire plug came loose, and the water erupted like "old faithful." The police and fire department had to come.

I would love to hve been a fly on the wall when that kid's father got home and found out what his "beloved son" did to his brand new Caddie.

Mike

Ha ha ha. I like that story. Oh and BTW, call me Niko or Nikolantern, and check the spelling of your posts because this is not the first time some stuff in there was misspelled. :wink:

jadewik
Halloween Master

Post by jadewik » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:31 pm

I like to give teens grief when they're ToTing in costumes that aren't exactly costumes...

They say "Trick or Treat."

I say "Show me a trick."

One kid did the "thumb trick" (where, to a little kid, it looks like you're pulling your thumb off). I gave the teen an extra handful of candy because it made me laugh!

Boogeyman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Boogeyman » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:23 pm

I am too old to go trick or treating (40) but I have been known to pull tricks on people at work. I used to do it every year for about eight years. I have this hand that is bloody and wiggles. I often set on their chair or papers on their desk. I have actually gotten screams out of people. I have yet to ever get in trouble for it either.
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.

Henry David Thoreau

Nikolantern
Halloween Master

Post by Nikolantern » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:33 pm

Boogeyman wrote:I am too old to go trick or treating (40) but I have been known to pull tricks on people at work. I used to do it every year for about eight years. I have this hand that is bloody and wiggles. I often set on their chair or papers on their desk. I have actually gotten screams out of people. I have yet to ever get in trouble for it either.
Ha ha ha. My dad's work use to have 1 day, where kids could come in, and trick or treat from office to office. It was really fun. :)

Andybev01
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Andybev01 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:44 pm

Mike, the Cadillac story is pure poetry.
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:09 pm

Sorry about that, Niko. Spelling is not my strongest suit.

Andy, I don't remember seeing that kid driving again after that happened. I think his father was also held responsible for the damage to the fire plug to boot, which put that kid in a lot of hot water. They moved to Tinley Park about 3 years after the fire plug incident.

Mike

Nikolantern
Halloween Master

Post by Nikolantern » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:37 pm

Pumpkin_Man, you need to read Nightmare Hour Time for Terror chapter 1 by R.L Stine, you just have to!

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:55 pm

I will definately look into that. Niko.

Mike