Please help me. I have this same weird dream EVERYDAY!

Halloween writing, poetry, fan pics and more!
jeeperskillers17
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 10992

Please help me. I have this same weird dream EVERYDAY!

Post by jeeperskillers17 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:01 am

Hi guys,

My name is Carl, I just want to share my experience. It started when we moved to different house with my family. First day was fine and I slept very well but, next day I had this weird dream about ghost and souls in our Old house. We abandoned it since My mom's work is too far so she decided to moved near to her work place. I just want to let you know that all my relatives who slept in our old house experience really terrible things. Like when they walk up their face stared to deform, some of my cousins saw white lady and black dwarf. and my aunt died because of the knock at the back of our closet(she ask the thing, or someone or I don't know whose knocking but she ask it who is it? then she slammed the closet then in the morning she's sicked then after one week she died.. Going back. I have this weird dream calling me to our old house and it's Every day. So I started researching how to lucid my dream to make it go away https://ponbee.com/how-to-lucid-dream-tonight/ but I'm still experiencing it if not everyday like 3x every week. And i can't sleep anymore because knowing I will have the same dream. Can you please enlighten me.

dannyjones
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Please help me. I have this same weird dream EVERYDAY!

Post by dannyjones » Thu May 17, 2018 4:11 am

You should contact a father of a church.
Explain him all incident which was happening to you.
Hi, this is Danny Jones a professional writer.
essay writing service